Gel polish is a real trend of modernity. Many women just forgot about manicure with ordinary polish, because gel polish covering is much more convenient for them. And this is not for nothing.
INTERESTING FACTS ABOUT GEL POLISH
- With gel polish covering you can grow and strengthen your own nails, avoiding flaking off and cracking of the weak nail plate.
- If you use high-quality gel polish, such as at pro, it will keep on the nails up to 3 weeks saving a great gloss and brightness.
- Gel polish protects your nails from injuries and scratches.
- Gel polish does not harm health as it does not contain formaldehyde, so it can be used even for pregnant women.
- Gel polish can be dried without the UV-lamp, but for this, each layer of covering must be kept in the sun for two days.
- Gel polish does not have an unpleasant smell and is hypoallergenic.
- You need to limit contact with warm water within the first 48 hours after the manicure. It connects with the fact that the polymerization process is not finished yet and the molecules are still mobile. After the mentioned period you can do everyday chores freely. But it is recommended to use gloves while using cleaning supplies that contain chemicals.
- Gel polishes were invented about 15 years ago, but as gel and acrylic nail extension was on the peak of its popularity, they’ve decided to wait a bit for minimizing the competition.
Now you know a bit more about your favorite gel polish manicure!